The Ohio Incumbent Workforce Training Voucher Program
Online Applications available beginning September 26, 2016
Online Applications accepted beginning October 14, 2016 at 10:00 am
- Companies that received assistance in FY’15 (based upon FEIN) who utilized 33% or less of their award amount will not be eligible for assistance in FY’17
- An Applicant, including its Affiliated Entities, may only submit one application. The Applicant and Affiliated Entities will be responsible for selecting the entity that will apply and manage the project.
Other changes include:
- FY’17 (Round 5) awards will reimburse training that begins and is completed between January 1, 2017 and December 31, 2017.
- Each eligible applicant will be eligible for up to $75,000 in assistance.
- The following types of training will no longer be eligible training categories: ICD-10, HR certification, seminars/workshops/webinars, and Microsoft Office courses (this includes Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, One Note, Access, and Publisher).
- Eligible training for Corporate Headquarter will be for the corporate headquarters staff only (employees that support the operation by providing information technology, human resource, or accounting services).
Only one user at a time may be logged in with a username/password. Should a second user log into the application with the same username/password, the first user will automatically be logged out.
Businesses can begin the online process on September 26, 2016 and will have three weeks to gather the necessary information to complete their application. The online applications will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis and can be submitted beginning at 10:00 a.m. on October 14, 2016.
For more information about the Ohio Incumbent Workforce Training Voucher Program visit http://development.ohio.gov/bs/bs_wtvp.htm.
Latest posts by Jill Jones (see all)
- Will the New Tax Reform Impact the R&D Tax Credit? - December 13, 2017
- Make Your Voice Heard With the Ohio MEP Annual Manufacturing Survey - December 5, 2017
- Tackling the Skills Gap With a New Campaign - November 8, 2017