Ohio MEP is pleased to announce that Tom Gellrich, CEO and Founder of TopLine Analytics will be the guest speaker at their September 20th workshop, Entering the Downstream Petrochemical Value Chain. This sought after speaker consults on the downstream impacts of shale gas, focusing on the revolutionary changes in the Chemical and Plastics Industries. His presentations have been featured in a dozen global conferences and quoted in the international media on a regular basis.
Gellrich began his career designing ethylene and propylene compressors at ExxonMobile and moved into project management. At Total-Arkema he held positions including General Manager Fluorochemicals and Strategic Planning Director. He was instrumental in establishing Elemica, a B2B service company founded by 22 chemical companies, and as Managing Director oversaw European operations.
As our guest speaker, Gellrich will cover for attendees the following points relevant to the Shale Gas industry:
- How Shale Gas has changed the game for the Global Chemicals Industry
- How the growing use of ‘Condo’ cracker facilities allows more international companies to play in the US
- Why we will see more crackers in the Appalachian Basin
- Low-priced Shale Gas and more competition drives down plastic resin prices
- Why Shell in Beaver County and additional regional crackers drive deeper changes and opportunities for plastics processors
- Why the Lyondell Basell Schulman acquisition and the potential Braskem acquisition implies deeper structural changes
Don’t miss your opportunity to hear Gellrich speak. Register today to attend the Entering the Downstream Petrochemical Value Chain Workshop presented by Ohio MEP and the MEP affiliates.
Latest posts by Jill Jones (see all)
- Awarded Tax Credits Help With Expansions of Three Ohio Manufacturers - January 30, 2019
- Import Tariffs Stifle Manufacturing Growth in Ohio - January 16, 2019
- Lima Plant Nearly Doubling its Workforce - December 20, 2018