The following is an official release by the Ohio Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP)
As an Ohio manufacturer, you face numerous challenges and opportunities heading into 2018. To support your company in its growth and success, the Ohio Manufacturing Extension Partnership (MEP) program and our partners throughout Ohio are asking you to spend 15 minutes taking the annual manufacturer’s survey. If you take one survey this holiday season, this is it. Your response will help to shape policy, consulting offerings, and much more – so make your voice heard!
Why take the survey?
- At the end, you’ll be able to pick any one of ten different business books – and we’ll send it to you for free!
- Taking this survey is a chance to make a real impact in how the Ohio MEP and its key stakeholders in manufacturing make decisions for the future.
- You will get real results on how your company stacks up against other manufacturers in critical areas like workforce, operations, growth, and more.
Most of all, this is a chance to make your voice heard on issues that matter to your business!
The survey, which consists of 40 questions, will take you only 15 minutes to complete. Please take time to complete today! And — select your free business book!! The survey will close January 10, 2018.
The final results will be shared widely, and you’ll receive an email as soon as the results are collated.
Please forward this survey link to your manufacturing colleagues across the state. The more responses received by Ohio MEP, the better able they will be to provide the “right” services to manufacturers like you.
Latest posts by Jill Jones (see all)
- Are you secure from probable cyber threats? - March 20, 2019
- Awarded Tax Credits Help With Expansions of Three Ohio Manufacturers - January 30, 2019
- Import Tariffs Stifle Manufacturing Growth in Ohio - January 16, 2019