Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and West Virginia have joined forces with NASA to bring new contracting opportunities to small businesses in the region. “Reaching High – Aerospace Business Matchmaker,” is scheduled for July 17-18 at Ohio University, Athens, Ohio.
- Day 1: NASA officials and prime contractors, and U. S. Air Force representatives explain how your business can become part of their vendor programs.
- Day 2: You’ll be able to meet one-on-one with NASA, Air Force and other government agencies as well as prime contractors.
Register now at AerospaceMatchmaker.com. Early-bird registration for buyers and suppliers continues until June 15th and costs $110 per person. Beginning June 16th, registration is $160, and runs through July 6.
The program is sponsored by the Procurement Technical Assistance Centers of Ohio, Kentucky, Pennsylvania and West Virginia in tandem with the Ohio Development Services Agency and Ohio University.
Latest posts by Jill Jones (see all)
- Team NEO Releases Roadmap to Industrial Internet of Things - November 25, 2018
- Ohio SBDC Capital Crash Course This Month - November 13, 2018
- Lima Mayor Addresses Manufacturing Jobs in Weekly Meeting - October 8, 2018