There are many financing methods available to fund your business. The key is to find the right fit for your business type, stage and need.
Attend the 15th Annual Ohio SBDC Capital Crash Course and hear about grants, investing, crowd funding and directly from the lenders themselves on how best to determine your financial need, financing type and what you need to bring to the table for the lender’s vault to open for you.
- Learn the power of pitching your business for customers, funding and partners
- Social Entrepreneurship is on the rise. Learn about its unique funding considerations and options
- Hear how two local business owners funded their successful start: Temporary Forever Photos & Sshair Beauty
- Experience the best lending panel in Columbus How to Get the Bank to Say Yes!
Admission is Free, Parking, Lunch & Refreshments Provided!
Click below to learn more and to register.
Jill is a formally trained graphic and web designer and writer who has been employed as such for more than 18 years. Her experience includes long-term employment with a Columbus-based technology consulting firm that worked closely for years with the State and Federal government, and the Human Resources & Engagement Department of Honda North America. She manages both of PolymerOhio's websites, their social media, blog writing and editing of guest posts, and marketing materials.
Latest posts by Jill Jones (see all)
- Hilliard Ohio Approves Incentives for Manufacturing Incubator - May 15, 2019
- GM to Create Over 450 New Ohio Manufacturing Jobs - May 13, 2019
- PolymerOhio Welcomes Our New Market Research Manager - April 3, 2019