There are many financing methods available to fund your business. The key is to find the right fit for your business type, stage and need.
Attend the 15th Annual Ohio SBDC Capital Crash Course and hear about grants, investing, crowd funding and directly from the lenders themselves on how best to determine your financial need, financing type and what you need to bring to the table for the lender’s vault to open for you.
- Learn the power of pitching your business for customers, funding and partners
- Social Entrepreneurship is on the rise. Learn about its unique funding considerations and options
- Hear how two local business owners funded their successful start: Temporary Forever Photos & Sshair Beauty
- Experience the best lending panel in Columbus How to Get the Bank to Say Yes!
Admission is Free, Parking, Lunch & Refreshments Provided!
Click below to learn more and to register.
Latest posts by Jill Jones (see all)
- Are you secure from probable cyber threats? - March 20, 2019
- Awarded Tax Credits Help With Expansions of Three Ohio Manufacturers - January 30, 2019
- Import Tariffs Stifle Manufacturing Growth in Ohio - January 16, 2019